Standalone Music Production/DJ Performance System
Discover new ways to enhance your performance via 360-degree rotary encoders with OLED feedback – smart assignments and multiple modes provide immediate real-time access to all core controls or link to any assignable parameter for a truly customized experience. Capture and playback any changes with real-time FX automation.
Experience total control of your performance. Navigate your project, control clip/scene playback and access critical mix control (mute/solo/cue) right from the hardware with Force’s ergonomically-positioned controls.
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of your performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin Tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data.
Capture Audio from the dedicated combo inputs, load / sequence samples from Force’s browser or resample from another track.
Browse the expansive factory kit library or create your own with samples loaded from USB thumb drives or SD cards. With full MPC Sample Editing functionality fused with 16-Pad or Step-Sequencing performance Modes, it’s simple to create your perfect groove.
Hard-coded into the Force Architecture are four premium synth engines, each with full editing capability for immersive sound sculpting potential. Sequence via a traditional piano roll, apply the onboard Arpeggiator or switch up to Note Mode for instant access to intelligent chord, progression and scale options.
Load multi-sampled instrument keygroups and playback samples chromatically via a MIDI keyboard or Force’s pads. Using the on-board autosampler, create your own keygroups from your outboard synth gear and sound modules for instant recall within your project.
Send your track’s MIDI data to an external MIDI device including synths and drum machines. Connect your peripheral studio outboard to Force and sample your gear to an Audio Track.
Get the most out of your modular rig. With CV tracks send your track’s MIDI data to external devices via Force’s 4 CV/Gate outputs.
Meet the Synth Engines
Cover everything from hard-hitting plucks to sultry melodic leads with this preset and macro-based synth combining multiple synth engines (wavetable, FM, subtractive, sampling) and a giant preset library into a single easy-to-use package
Emulate the sound of classic vintage analog poly-synths with an advanced analog modelling algorithm plus packaged with five integrated AIR effects
Access the sounds of a classic mono synths with variable oscillator waveshapes, Sub/fifth oscillators, LPF & HPF options and four integrated AIR effects
The ultimate in classic e-piano emulation with Pickup, Envelope, Bell and Noise parameter sections, fiver AIR effects and dozens of pre-sets to get you started
Out-the-box, Force comes preloaded with 10GB+ of must-have sounds from industry leading sample content providers including SampleTools by CR2, MSX Audio and Sample Magic. With 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ Loops and 500+ patterns, Force’s core library provides immediate access to the most sought-after sounds to inspire your creativity from the get-go.
Attention all Ableton Live enthusiasts! Shortly after its international release, Force’s development program includes a pivotal update that guarantees one-for-one control of all core production and performance functionality within Ableton Live. From total visibility and command of Ableton’s clip matrix to tactile control of core mixer and device parameters instantiated in Ableton Live’s workspace, Force forms the beating heart of your creativity, guaranteeing immediate, effortless integration within your existing setup.
Full-size SD card slot
USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives
Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth® compatible device
Play in time with Ableton Link
8x8 Clip Launch/Performance Pad Matrix
- (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) 360° touch-sensitive Knobs
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8” (3.5 mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 13.8” x 15.3” x 2.85”
- 350 x 389 x 72.5 mm
- 8.53 lbs.
- 3.87 kg
Downloads & Documents
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.2 (Mac) (146.65 MB)
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.2 (Win) (110.99 MB)
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.2 (USB) (141.98 MB)
- Force 3.0.2 Release Notes (2.40 MB)
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.1 (Mac) (146.11 MB)
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.1 (Win) (110.44 MB)
- Force Firmware Update 3.0.1 (USB) (400.00 MB)
- Force Mode d'emploi (User Guide - French) (11.56 MB)